Orleans Furniture, Inc. can trace its roots back to 1895. The company was founded by Bob Morrow, Sr. and operated in New Orleans, Louisiana as New Orleans Furniture Company. The huge majority of the business was building solid wood case goods. Not long after opening its doors, New Orleans Furniture expanded and opened manufacturing locations in Memphis, Tennessee, Little Rock, Arkansas, and Guthrie, Oklahoma. Bob Morrow Sr. later gave ownership to his two sons, Bob Morrow, Jr. who oversaw the Memphis and Little Rock locations and his other son Louis Morrow who oversaw the New Orleans and Guthrie locations.
In 1952, to become more centralized and economically viable, the company phased out of its satellite factories and moved its New Orleans operation to Columbia, Mississippi where our home office and factory is located today. In 1984 the company ownership changed as well as the companies name; New Orleans Furniture became Orleans Furniture.
Juicebox Gallery Id 419 has been deleted.
In 1998, to compete in the ever changing global market place, Orleans created its